Although they don't last as long as permanent teeth, your child's first teeth play an important role in their development. Paediatricians recommend you clean your baby's gums regularly, even before their first tooth appears. With our oral care set you have a simple cleaning system to ensure these good dental hygiene habits can be taught from the get go.
Start off by getting your baby used to the brushing sensation while also relieving sore gums with our silicone finger brush. Place over your finger and gently massage your child's gums. Once teeth start to come through and your child starts showing interest in brushing their own teeth move onto the silicone toothbrush and include this into their daily teeth routine.
- Keeps your babies teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Finger brush slips easily over an adult's finger.
- Food grade silicone.
- Ultra-soft silicone bristles.
- Massages and soothes tender gums.
- Removable silicone shield protects your babies throat.
- All Haakaa products are BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Lead free and tested against a wide range of European and North American safety regulations.
- Suitable for ages 0-5 years.
- Recommended to replace your child's toothbrush every 3-4 months.
- Can be sterilised or ran under boiling water.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.