You know how some babies are "allergic" to rubber? Well not with our teethers!
In true Haakaa fashion we researched and sat awake all night for a week finding the reason and we found a special place in Malaysia that removed the natural protein from rubber - there for making the material allergen free!
We then went a step further and designed (yes we designed and created this on our own) a teether that was easy to hold, textured and 100% join free. Being one piece of rubber our teether has no where for mould, dirt or bacteria to bread and has no glue or chemicals.
In fact! This teether is SO CLEAN - as people say and chemical free it actually changes colour as it naturally oxidizes.
100% pure natural rubber. 100% biodegradable.
- Patented one piece design – no joints, cracks or edges.
- Soft material and gentle against baby’s mouth.
- Sustainably made in Malaysia.
- Meets US Food and Drug Administration FDA standards.
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colours.
- New Zealand designed.
- Tested against European EN14350 and US FDA regulations.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
No bleach based agents.
Caution: Check condition regularly - replace if product shows signs of damage. Infants to be supervised at all times and please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one.