- Size: Baby (0-2yrs) and Toddler (2-4yrs)
- Lining: Superfine merino fleece lining to regulate your baby's temperature
- Outer: 100% certified organic cotton
- Temperature Range: 12 and 18°C
- Packaging: Beautifully presented in gift box making this the perfect gift for that precious newborn or toddler!
Our thickest merino wool lining yet is held together with a mesh of merino and extremely fine polyester threads to help create a secure backing for our plush merino wool. This provides a far superior stability to this merino wool fleece lining by doubling it in strength, providing the ability to naturally move and reset.
The result of this ground-breaking design, means that only 100% merino touches your baby’s skin providing the same natural comfort as all of our products you have come to know and love!
Founder and designer Amie Nilsson continues her dedicated research and development work alongside her team to find natural alternatives to the use of man-made fibre in the continual effort to offer products that help reduce our impact on the environment.
- Merino can be used all year round
- No need to use sheets or blankets - babies wake less
- Babies associate the bag with sleep
- Armhole poppers to adjust the sizing for smaller children
- Shoulder poppers and a full length zip along the bag allow the Go Go Bag™ to be opened out completely flat for washing and nappy changes.
- A zip flap cover keeps the zip end away from skin and makes it more difficult for little fingers to undo.
- The bottom half is generously sized to allow freedom of movement - HIP HEALTHY
- The Go Go Bag™ can be taken anywhere with its patented safety belt aperture – simply transfer your child from car seat or buggy straight into their cot or bed.
- Superfine merino wool on the inside and 100% organic cotton on the outside (for durability).
- Hypoallergenic, helping kids with sensitive skin & eczema problems
- The material also retains less odour and nasty smells, reducing the need for frequent washing, and kinder on the Go Go Bag™ and the environment.
- Machine washable
- LOW FIRE RISK
|Size Guide||Chest||Width (at knee position)||Length (from back neck line down)|
All sizes are approximate and for guidance only.