Our merino range is highly breathable, comfortable, and versatile with four seasons use for layering in winter or using as the only clothing layer on the warmer summer days and nights. Our Merino Onesie (All-in-One / Growsuit) is made from 100% superfine merino wool for better and safer sleep for your baby.
- Fabric Weight: 200gsm
- Fabric: 100% superfine merino wool
- Benefits: Merino keeps baby warm when it’s cold and cool when its hot!
Depending on your baby and surroundings, the All-in-One can be worn on its own as well as for layering under the Go go bag
The benefits of Merino wool include:
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION. Nursery room temperatures can fluctuate during the night causing a baby to wake up. Merino’s unparalleled ‘breathability’ means no clamminess next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body and helping regulate a baby’s body temperature before it can properly do this itself. Merino will keep your baby warm in the cold and cool in the heat which helps prevent overheating, a common problem for newborns.
- COMFORT. Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously soft, light and non-itchy. It is also hypo-allergenic, helping babies with sensitive skin and eczema problems.
- 100% NATURAL. Wool is the least flammable of fibres and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to skin. The material also retains less odour and nasty smells, thus reducing the need for frequent washing. But it is machine-washable and very easy to care for.